Thursday, August 22, 2013

NOTD: Sally Hansen Lustre Shine Nail Polish in Lava

I love a good multichrome and as you can expect I was ecstatic to find one locally without having to venture far or buy online. Sally Hansen for me hasn't until now inspired me to buy a shade from their collection because whatever lands down under is usually not the good stuff like holographics! Finally the time came and I bought 2 shades in Lava and Plume.


Here is Lava, a spectacularly sparkly pink multichrome. It's a good shifter by "drugstore" standards going from the very edge of purple, to hot pink, burgundy and golden copper.


 In the bottle it's pretty magical and clearly it's an almost glitter consistency. I love Sally Hansen's easy to use design with a good brush length that's easy to apply with. I applied Seche Vite Quick Dry and it lasted well with no streaking. Below you can see the shift under artificial light.


I bought these at half price for about $10 for 2 at Chemist Warehouse and they've been doing some great deals recently. After seeing some pretty cool new collections I'm looking forward to trying the new Fuzzy Coats and Sugar Coats!

I'm not sure if you've noticed by now but these pictures have been taken with my new DSLR. I've recently upgraded my someone lousy point & shoot and finally have a macro setting back on my camera! I hope that you love my newly improved pictures as much as I do!
Are you an avid multichrome fan?

Love Porcelaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have Opinions? Let them out! Have Questions? I'm here to help!